Are you ready to embark on your journey of love and celebrate your wedding in the enchanting land of France? Congratulations in advance on this joyous occasion!
In the modern era, couples understand that a wedding is not just a single day event, but a lifelong commitment. That’s why they seek to make their wedding ceremony truly unique and memorable. One way to add a touch of magic and preserve the beautiful moments that led up to the big day is through a pre-wedding photo shoot
walk with your beloved
The photographer is the one whose task will be to tune in very finely to each emotional experience of the couple and capture them accurately.
One of the photographer’s primary goals is to create chemistry between the couple during a pre-wedding photo shoot so that the couple can be friendly, free and relaxed in front of the camera long before the more formal wedding ceremony. The couple in the pre-wedding photo session has a unique chance to be as natural as possible in front of the camera and forget about the lens pointed at the couple for a while.
please check our “additional service” page
This is what makes pre-wedding photography beautiful and unique for couples. The pre-wedding photo session is an important part of the general rehearsal of the wedding. It will be especially useful for those who face professional photography for the first time.
Paris is known for its stunning architecture, charming streets, and romantic atmosphere, making it an ideal location for a pre-wedding photo shoot. Here are some of the most romantic places in Paris for a pre-wedding photo shoot:
Eiffel Tower: The iconic Eiffel Tower is a must-see location in Paris, and it provides a stunning backdrop for pre-wedding photos. You can capture the tower from different angles, such as the Champ de Mars or the Trocadero Gardens.
The upcoming wedding sets many important tasks for future newlyweds and requires careful preparation. It is necessary to decide on the venue of the banquet, to select specialists, to prepare the first dance and much more. Some of the worries are quite simple and do not require preliminary rehearsals, but for others the lack of such “fitting” is extremely undesirable. If you put high hopes on the wedding photo shoot, then the pre-wedding shooting will be an obligatory element of preparation for the holiday. Especially useful preliminary photo shoot will be for those who have not yet had experience with a professional photographer.
Pre-wedding photo shoot is not only a dress rehearsal before the wedding photo session, how many opportunities to show your imagination and realize all artistic plans, your own or a photographer, which will be unavailable for some reason in the wedding day.
2. Montmartre: Montmartre is a picturesque hilltop district in Paris with charming cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, and stunning views of the city. It is an ideal location for a romantic pre-wedding photo shoot.
Wedding photo session is a romantic story of your meetings, gentle courting, subtle feelings, bright impressions and sincere emotions. It can be a love story, shot according to a pre-planned your story or the photographer’s creative idea or a set of beautiful and bright shots, or just a reportage of a joint walk in Paris or a trip outside of it… You can choose what degree of spontaneity is closer to you.
The most important thing is the emotions that slip between the couples during the shooting. Shooting a Love story can also be viewed as a separate joyful event at the stage of your romantic story. A pre-wedding photo shoot can be combined with a romantic and enjoyable trip, the memories of which will have additional value for you.
To create bright, lively, full of emotions and interesting photos you can’t find a more romantic country like France, which has huge tourist opportunities: magnificent ancient castles and comfortable hotels, the Alpine mountains, blue lakes and warm Cote d’Azur will open their hospitable embrace before you.
3. Even a rainy day in Paris beats an average day just about anywhere else. However, even I can only take so many cold, gray and rainy days. When the weather makes strolling these lovely Parisian streets less appealing, a little secret of mine is to head to one of the many covered passages.
And Paris, with its unique charm, is an ideal city to tell the world your love story.
The pros of the pre-wedding photo shoot:
1. Communicating with a photographer in a working environment will help you exchange ideas, make contact and tune in to the same wave. This is important because you will be able to understand how the wedding photo shoot will go, what the photographer may want you to do to fulfill your pre-arranged ideas and how comfortable it is to work with him. During the preliminary photo shoot, you will get used to the process. Look at the result and you will be able to see that everything goes as planned. The photographer, in turn, will tell you successful angles and poses, and already in the process of the wedding photo shoot you will feel more confident and relaxed.
2. You will feel more comfortable in front of the camera. If you have never been photographed together, a pre-wedding photo shoot is a great way to feel more confident in your poses. A nice bonus will be a lot of colorful and stylish shots that capture your mood and deep feelings.
Often overlooked or unknown to tourists, these old shopping arcades have been around since the early 19th Century. Paris was created to be admired for its beauty, which gave birth to a new type of Parisian – the wandering observer of city life, the flaneur. These covered passages ensured that this still popular Parisian pastime could continue, even in the worst weather. Once numbering over 100, today only a few dozen passages exist on Paris’ Right Bank.
One of my all-time favorites, and the first passage I ever discovered, is Galerie Vivienne. Located on the rue Vivienne, near the Palais Royal gardens, it is lined with beautiful mosaic-tiled floors and that perfect Parisian light, shining through a glass-ceiling. The potted plants skirting the soft yellow walls create an effect that is wonderfully warm and inviting. Lined with unique shops ranging from bookstores to decor to fashion, it’s the ideal space to stroll through Paris without a little rain getting in the way.
3. Saving your time…
Each pair is a whole universe. And it takes time to get used to the camera.
Someone gets used to the camera in 15 minutes, while others need to take a full photo to get used to it. Pre-wedding photo shoot allows you to give this “setting” and not to lose time for it on a wedding day.
4. To order the service of make-up artist & stylist and get acquainted with the professionals in advance and evaluate how the makeup and hairstyle on the photos will look and get the necessary advice. By combining them with a preliminary photo shoot, you will also be able to evaluate how to look the most successful on wedding photos.
5. From the collection of photos of the pre-wedding photo shoot you can make a slideshow for your gala lunch or dinner with guests, as well as used for decorating the banquet hall or in wedding invitations. It will be especially interesting if the pre-wedding photo shoot has some special style or theme.
please check our gallery
Tips in preparation for the photo shoot Explore the portfolio of the photographer you like and choose the locations you would like to visit.
Plan this day in advance and take a break: take a day off so that you can take your time and spend the day with pleasure.A good time for a photo shoot will be early morning or late evening – in the morning the light falls very well and there are no many tourists and the photos will be saturated, and in summer it is not very hot.
The clothes are better to take bed tones, ideally to use two – a maximum of three complimentary colors in clothes, or to take some variants that it was possible to change clothes and not to be on all photos in the same clothes.
A professional make-up artist and stylist will help you to create the ideal images for your photo shoot scenario. Take care of this, because hairstyling and makeup can both improve the quality of the photo and make it worse.
4. Pont Alexandre III: Pont Alexandre III is one of the most beautiful bridges in Paris, with ornate lamps, sculptures, and a stunning view of the Seine River. It is a perfect spot for romantic pre-wedding photos.